For more than 40 years we have been engaged in innovative work that allows clinicians to improve and save their patients' lives.
We enhance our products and create new ones, introducing safe and effective medical devices into cardiovascular surgery market.
Our main goal is to develop innovative solutions and provide additional opportunities for surgeons with regards to treating cardiovascular system disease.
Company's Scientific and Technical Capacities
NeoCor's new products design and improvement of marketed ones is carried out in cooperation with the Research Institute for Complex Issues of Cardiovascular Diseases (Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences) kemcardio.ru.
Company's most meaningful projects include:
1) Developing the technology and commissioning the machine for biological tissue laser cutting together with the Research Institute of Laser Physics (Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences), Novosibirsk;
2) Developing and starting full-scale production of UniLine atrioventricular and aortic heart valve prostheses, in cooperation with the Research Institute for Complex Issues of Cardiovascular Diseases (Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences), Kemerovo;
3) Developing and marketing Tiara aortic heart valve prosthesis.
4) In 2014, the company started designing a heart valve bioprosthesis for valve-to-valve implantation.
R&D results have been honoured with awards:
- Irina Zhuravleva, St.Jude Medical Lillehei Award, 1997
- Leonid Barbarash, Irina Zhuravleva, Russian Government Award for Science and Technology, 2000
- Leonid Barbarash, Academic Bakulev Award For Establishment of a Modern Cardiac Surgery Centre And a Great Personal Contribution to the Issue of Bioprosthetics, 2004.
- Leonid Barbarash, Irina Zhuravleva, Priznanie Award for Russia's best doctors, For the Creation of a New Treatment Method, 2007.